Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am an amateur and need a little help. I am going on a bus…

Customer Question
I am an amateur and...
I am an amateur and need a little help. I am going on a bus tour and want to be able to wander on my own some of the time without getting lost. I want to be able to put in a start location, wander and then return to my starting point. How do I do this? Also, will I have to reset for the satellites in Europe? and if so, how?
Also book says enter ok. How do I do this?
Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/24/2010
Electronics Technician: romr2009, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
romr2009
romr2009, Electronics Engineer
u963so6g.

• Use the up or down arrow buttons to select options or select the OK word, then the enter/mark button to verify your selection.
  • You do not need to reset for any satellites in Europe.
  • To mark a starting location or any location (waypoint), press and hold the enter/mark button. Then select OK.
  • To go back to any waypoint, press and hold the page/goto button. Then select a waypoint.
  • It's a good idea to give each waypoint a descriptive name instead of just a number so that the waypoint list is useful.

Please click the ACCEPT button to release your deposit so I will be paid my commission. You can also come back to this same question later for follow-up. Thanks.

Romr

Edited by romr2009 on 6/24/2010 at 11:06 PM EST
romr2009
romr2009, Electronics Engineer
I can't try the information right now that you gave me. I'll come back to you if I still have a question. Appreciate your help.
ok