Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to knkow if I can get the comination for my safe I remember…

Customer Question
I need to knkow if...
I need to knkow if I can get the comination for my safe I remember 2 of the 3 numbers but don't know them all and also forget in what direction I turn to get each number.
The safe I have MSO100 BD529769 I really need to get into it please help me. I don't know where the combo is I have moved and it has gotten misplaced.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/25/2010
Electronics Technician: romr2009, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
romr2009
romr2009, Electronics Engineer
22nu3o58.

The sequence for any 3-number combination (Note that the dial makes up to 10 complete revolutions):
  • Turn dial counterclockwise (to the left), stopping when the 1st number is aligned with the top index mark the fourth time.
  • Turn dial clockwise (to the right), stopping when the 2nd number is aligned with the top index mark the third time.
  • Turn dial counterclockwise (to the left), stopping when the 3rd number is aligned with the top index mark the second time.
  • Turn dial clockwise (to the right) slowly, until the lock bolt retracts and the dial will turn no further. (If dial does not stop after two complete revolutions, the combination was dialed incorrectly and must be re-entered from the beginning.)

Romr

Edited by romr2009 on 6/25/2010 at 12:24 AM EST
<p>Relist: Inaccurate answer. does not work i tried it 6 times also I don't understand what the nu is i have no letters</p><p>I know for sure 36  and 81 are in the numbers</p><p>thank you </p>
22nu3o58.

In this case you must mail or fax a notarized copy of the following form to the manufacturer of you Sentry safe.

http://bp.office1000.com/forms/sentrycombinations.pdf

http://www.office1000.com/blog/lost_safe_combinations/20100213-084428-Did-you-forget-the-combination-to-your-Sentry-Safe-and-dont-know-if-you-will-ever-get-it-open-again

Please click the ACCEPT button to release your deposit so I will be paid my commission. You can also come back to this same question later for follow-up. Thanks.

Romr

Edited by romr2009 on 6/25/2010 at 9:15 PM EST
Why would I pay for somethng that I have not received yet I have not gotten the code to get into the safe this is what I requested and willing to pay for. Not for another form to send out and pay for that as well. I am still looking for the code. Not satisfied to pay 31$ for nothing,