Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can I send and receive email on Kindle II. My email provider…

Customer Question
Can I send and receive...
Can I send and receive email on Kindle II. My email provider is Apple/MobileME
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/23/2010
Electronics Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to just answer.

Yes you can send and receive email through kindle 2 using any email provider.

you can use this link to get a kindle 2 cookbook which will reveal all amazing features which a manual doesnt tell you.

This book will explain you each and every operation in a clear step wise manner.

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Cookbook-Everything-Manual-ebook/dp/B001GIPJ2Y

you can also look into a manual to know all the important features of kindle 2 by clicking on the link below:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kindle/Kindle2_Users_Guide.pdf

Edited by MD Sadique on 6/23/2010 at 8:41 PM EST

Please click the accept button if you are satisfied else you can reply if you have any further queries.

Best Regards!

Edited by MD Sadique on 6/23/2010 at 8:43 PM EST