Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I NEED THE MOUNTING SCREWS FOR THE…

Customer Question
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I...
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I NEED THE MOUNTING SCREWS FOR THE PEDESTAL FOR MY 63 " PLASMA TV ( PN63B550 T2FXZA ). WE LOST THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A REPLACEMENT SET.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I MAY BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THEM. MY EMAIL [email protected] THANK YOU ,
GEORGE
LODI, CA. 95242
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/22/2010
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

You can purchase what you need at a ace hardware in the bolt section as you will pay much more for a factory kit which usually only comes with a new mount base as well. I do not know the size offhand but you can get them from any hardware store that carries bolts. If I remember right they are M8 bolts.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe