Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

how do i download pictures to my computer. it is saying it…

Customer Question
how do i download pictures...
how do i download pictures to my computer. it is saying it need's a driver
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/21/2010
Electronics Technician: NeOh, Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
NeOh :

hi

NeOh :

welcome to justanswer

Customer:

hi

Customer:

can you help me?

Customer:

i am trying to get the pictures off my phone and put them on my computer

NeOh :

Ok.. Are you getting any error message ?

Customer:

yes it say's downloading device driver then it say's divice not found and it ask if i want to find it and i say yes but it then say's unable to find unadentified device

NeOh :

do you have the CD which you got when you buy your device ?

Customer:

i am trying to download pictures from my phone to my computer what c.d are you talking about

Customer:

the phone didnt come with a c.d

NeOh :

When you bought the phone , did you get any software CD for your phone ?

Customer:

no that is what i am asking you about

Customer:

what software do i need?

Customer:

can i ask to please speak to someone with better english i am having a hard time understanding you..

Customer:

hello are you still here?

NeOh :

I'm here

NeOh :

I'm trying to get a Driver for your phone

Customer:

well can you please tell me how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer.. by the way it is a pre-paid phone not a contract phone

Customer:

ok thank you

NeOh :

One more query i have

NeOh :

do you have any Memory card inserted in the phone ? i mean the pictutres are saved in the Memory card ?

Customer:

no there is no memory card with this phone it dont even have a place for one to be inserted

NeOh :

I got the driver software for your phone

NeOh :

ok .. please goto this link

Customer:

ok..

Customer:

ok then what?

NeOh :

Download USB driivers ( there you can see for 32 bit windows )

NeOh :

download it and install in your system

Customer:

do i open or save the file?

NeOh :

Now Save the file

NeOh :

once its saved, Open and install

NeOh :

after that restart your system and connect your phone. So you can see that if you goto "My Computer" , your Phone will be detected as a Drive.

NeOh :

From your phone drive , you can download pictures to your computer

Customer:

ok am i being charged for this chat? or do i pay later?

NeOh :

You'll be charged once you Accept my answer only

Customer:

ok it said it was down loaded now i restart my computer right?

Customer:

if i restart my computer this chat window will disaper! so how do i get back intouch with you if i want to accept answer to pay

NeOh :

Save this link

NeOh :

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3ndmb-how-do-i-download-pictures-to-my-computer-it-is-saying-it

NeOh :

You can put this link in your browser address bar to come back here

the link i downloaded did nothing still not letting me download pictures from my phone to my computer