Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Neil, Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
my remote has stoped working. i took the batterys out pushed
Jack
Jack, technician
my remote has stoped working. i took the batterys out pushed all the buttons and still does not work… read more
I have a 3 year old Logitech Harmony One which stopped functioning.
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have a 3 year old Logitech Harmony One which stopped functioning. Although it appears to be activated with some functions lighted - it stayed on Denver's NBC, Channel 9 and will not take any command… read more
My panasonic digital converter box is showing the red light
ricke1973
ricke1973, Electronic technician
My panasonic digital converter box is showing the red light but will not switch on. I have changed the batteries in the remote control. The same remote turns the tv on fine.… read more
Unable to get Harmony 520 to work despite putting in new b
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Unable to get Harmony 520 to work despite putting in new batteries. Second question. My wife has pushed too many buttons on the remote on the bedroom tv and the cable box turns off but the tv screen s… read more
Have had great performance with my PhilcoCDV210HH8 DVD/VCR,
Louie, Technician
Have had great performance with my PhilcoCDV210HH8 DVD/VCR, but the remote control has stopped working. New batteries are properly inserted and no obstructions in the way of the signal. Manual control… read more
Hi I bought a brand new Panasonic DIGA (VHS-DVD converter)
Louie, Technician
Hi I bought a brand new Panasonic DIGA (VHS-DVD converter) with the serial # XXXXX located in the front of the set. The remote control does not function well, and I need help to start this equipment. … read more
My ATT U verse does not boot up properly. It flashes once a
Shinod
Shinod, Master's Degree
My ATT U verse does not boot up properly. It flashes once a second for anywhere from 60 to 85 seconds before it settles down and the volume control will not lower the sound but the mute and higher vol… read more
I have a harmony 880. Ipurchased a new charger base and battery.
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have a harmony 880. Ipurchased a new charger base and battery. Everything seems to work except the volumn will not increase. It will decrease but increase.… read more
I am having trouble with my remote control on my Vizio (vx20L).
Joe
I am having trouble with my remote control on my Vizio (vx20L). I am connected to Direct TV. All was well until yesterday. I have put in new batteries. I can only change the volume. I cannot turn the … read more
We have a Toshiba 2004 35A44 TV. We have a great picture and
Joe
We have a Toshiba 2004 35A44 TV. We have a great picture and we do not want to replace it. Our remote will not control the TV anymore. The TV goes off and on at it's own will. At first we could see th… read more
My ExtremeMac remote does not work or respone to the the extreme
techguy
techguy, Electronic Technician
My ExtremeMac remote does not work or respone to the the extreme mac any more. Can the remote be repaired or do you guy have another remote I can purchase to respone to the extrememac.I can't turn the… read more
How do I get my Philips Television to channel 3 Its
Louie, Technician
How do I get my Philips Television to channel 3 ? ? ? It's on 2 AV and I can't seem to get to channel 3 - so I have no picture. Thanks ~Customer 893 Cliffs ~ Suite 207-A Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198 [email protected]… read more
I have a TV with a VCR all in one. Since hooking up my Magnavox
James W
James W, Account Executive
I have a TV with a VCR all in one. Since hooking up my Magnavox Model #TB100MW9 box, while recording a program the sound is shot!! Just barely can hear what was recorded. Everything worked fine before… read more
I have a Panasonic TV The TV worked okprior to Digital TV. I
Louie, Technician
I have a Panasonic TV The TV worked okprior to Digital TV. I purcased a Converter Box and a new indoor Antenena I cannot get any channels. there is no audio or Video The Video is Snow The Audio is Sta… read more
I have the Insigna TV converter box which has been set up and
Rod, Systems Engineer
I have the Insigna TV converter box which has been set up and working for months. However, the remote wii not turn the TV on or off. The other features of the remote work fine. The TV is out of my rea… read more
I have a model VR3930 unit built in April 2004. Everything
Martin, Engineer
I have a model VR3930 unit built in April 2004. Everything on it is digital except the tuner. Is there anyway to change the tuner to digital? Ken Hurst [email protected]… read more
I am having trouble with the remote control for the Jensen
Steve G., Engineer
I am having trouble with the remote control for the Jensen TV. Remote #PC-S10-OC. It will not turn on the tv, change channels or change volumne. I tried new batteries, but no luck. I went to Radio Sha… read more
I HAVE AN RCA TV/DVD COMBO MODEL # XXXXX - C231 AND I ...
Steve G., Engineer
I HAVE AN RCA TV/DVD COMBO MODEL # XXXXX - C231 AND I CANNOT GET THE REMOTE TO INCREASE OR DECREASE THE CHANNELS ...... WHEN I PRESS THE PLUS OR MINUS CHANNEL BUTTON, THE SAME CHANNEL REMAINS AND WILL… read more