Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a samsung ER4015 cash register, I did a ram & totals…

Customer Question
I have a samsung ER4015...
I have a samsung ER4015 cash register, I did a ram & totals clear to set it up for a different business,but now I can't get it to take a tax program or department program.
How do I set it up for taxable from the default setting of non taxable?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/17/2010
Electronics Technician: NeOh, Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
NeOh :

Hi

NeOh :

Please check this link

NeOh :

Its similar to your model. there are instructios for changing the tax

Chat Conversation Ended

Your expert is gathering additional information and will be back with you shortly.
Yes I already have that info in my programing book, what I need is in the service manual for when you first set up the register and you use the "c" key to set the register as taxable. The register is now in default setting like from the factory, and the default tax program is non taxable.
I put in the wrong model #, it is a ER4915, thanks.