Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I forgot my code. Let me know the information you need for…

Customer Question
I forgot my code....
I forgot my code. Let me know the information you need for identification. The Safe ID No. is X075AC0032010471.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/17/2010
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

You will need to contact the manufacture at the link below to retreive the lost combo:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/customerCare/retrieveCombination.aspx

They can then issue you the combo needed for it.

The only other people allowed to help is a locksmith.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe

Relist: Our housefire burned 98% of our paperwork. I only had the SentrySafe Product No. My wife wrote it down. I need to get pertinent information now. Please advise. Waiting for the manufacturer is not an option. I do not have the money for a locksmith. I paid for this..
Our housefire burned 98% of our paperwork. I only had the SentrySafe Product No. My wife wrote it down. I need to get pertinent information now. Please advise. Waiting for the manufacturer is not an option. I do not have the money for a locksmith. I paid for this.

Then I am sorry there is nothing that can be done, the only two allowed by law most times is the manufacture or a locksmith there is no possible way for us to help you get in that safe, I would then contact your home owners insurance to pay for the locksmith, I do understand how hard this may be on you but please understand it is the only way, if you do not want to wait for the manufacture then you will need to contact a local locksmith.

Thanks,

Joe