Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Upper right side of page is a blank - grey rectangle with no…

Customer Question
Upper right side of page...
Upper right side of page is a blank - grey rectangle with no words
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Shawn, Technician replied 8 years ago
Shawn
Shawn, Technician
Could you please elaborate on what equipment you are using. Please provide more information about your issue.
Upper righthand part of screen i blandk. Left-hand side has words but there are a few lines from middle to right side that is grey with no words.
Is this an LCD screen for your computer or laptop?
We are talking about an Amazon Kindle. The model # XXXXX XXXXX The serial number B0A294844489. Hope this helps.
Ok thank you for the information. This is a issue with the Kindle screen. The screen is unfortunately failing. How old is the unit. Amazon has a one year warranty and is very good about replacing failed units under warranty. They can be contacted at 1-866-321-8851
Think that $18.00 is ridiculous to pay for this information That's a pretty expensive telephone number
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to resolve your screen issue. It must be taken up with Amazon. If you are not satisfied you do not have to accept my answer.