Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

In trying to register my cordless phones the it tells me to…

Customer Question
In trying to register my...
In trying to register my cordless phones the it tells me to disconnect the base
AC adapter and hold down find-----I'm unable to locate FIND on the cordless
and the Base phones-------please respond----------many thanks---XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome,

Is this an "extra" handset that you purchased for your phone system?

Can you send along the model number of the main base unit for the phone system?

Thanks

Main base model # = CEZAI2998------------XXXXX XXXXX

Hi again,

Let me send you a link to the owner's manual for that base unit. This is a PDF file that you should be able to view by clicking on the link. It may take a while to appear, as the server seems to be running a little slow right now.

Owner's Manual

If you do not see the manual, you may need to install Acrobat Reader (free) to view it. You can get that HERE - if needed.

Once you have that on your screen, please take a look at page 29 of that manual. That give all the instructions for how to register another handset to your system.

I believe the instructions that you have been looking at are for a different base unit, as this one does not have the FIND button.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Take Care, Greg A.