Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Hi, I have a panasonic TV manufactured in December 1994 and…

Customer Question
Hi, I have...
Hi, I have a panasonic TV manufactured in December 1994 and no longer have the owners manual. The tv has been disconnected from the cable and is in an area where the cable will not be available. I would like to use the VCR independently but can no longer get a clear picture. I have attempted to adjust the tracking using the buttons on the controler with little success. I was able to get a picture at first but after I turned the TV off and then on again the picture would not return. Can you suggest anything or is there a way to download an owners manual? Thank you. SR
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, Can you locate the actual model number for this TV? The 112w does not come up as anything from Panasonic except a cordless phone.
Thank you for your quick reply but we have managed to set the VCR ourselves. Sorry for taking up your time. SR
Okay no problem. I'm glad to hear it worked out.