Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am searching for a owners manual for Hitachi Camcorder model#

Customer Question
I am searching for a...
I am searching for a owners manual for "Hitachi Camcorder model# XXXXX" I have already tryed "The Parts Store.com including speaking with a rep. They show nothing for this model. Please HELP!! I must have instruction for this camera B4 the end of the month. My son is getting married out of town and the entire family + some friends are flying accross country.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Simit, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Simit
Simit, Engineer

It was ery difficult to manipulate the site to find what I was looking for. I also feel robbed of $28.00 . First thing on your JustAsk site you ask how much a good answer is worth. $28 is already chosen. It is impossible to go any farther without a amount selected. IT does NOT tell you this amount is instantly debited from my account You say satisfaction guarenteed. I am not satisfied and I want an immediate [email protected]