Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

i have a pioneer elite receiver (vsx-01txh) connected to a…

Customer Question
i have a pioneer elite...
i have a pioneer elite receiver (vsx-01txh) connected to a directv box. lately whenever i advance channels more than two channels (i.e. going from channel 2, 4, then 5), the receiver seems to lose the video signal and the tv goes black for a few seconds then the video comes on. the sound is audible though. while this is happening, i'm noticing one of the indicator lights on the front flickers. any ideas? thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

Please disconnect the directv receiver from the pioneer a/v receiver and connect the directv receiver directly to the tv and let me know if the problem is still there, this way I know what device has the problem.

Thanks,

Joe