Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What is the best solution of adding XM radio capabilities to…

Customer Question
What is the best solution...
What is the best solution of adding XM radio capabilities to our Bose Wave radio system?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/16/2010
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

The below link shows the current models and all you need is a home docking station which most come with and it is just a red/white set of rca cables that attach to your bose aux red/white inputs.

http://shop.xmradio.com/

Most of these are all portable and come with a car and home docking station.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe

Do you still need further assistance with the problem?

Thanks,

Joe