Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

i have a 42 flat screen insignia.my power went out in my apartment…

Customer Question
i have a 42" flat...
i have a 42" flat screen insignia.my power went out in my apartment and now the tv doesn't turn on.when i plug it in i can see a small led light on the inside top part of the tv.how can i fix this problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/15/2010
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Try unplugging the TV for 15 minutes, then upon plugging back in press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to try and reset it. Let me know if this works.

If this answers your question, please click "Accept". Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!