Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Hi I have the RSQ Revolution Karaoke PLayer. The RCA jacks…

Customer Question
Hi: I have the RSQ Revolution...
Hi:
I have the RSQ Revolution Karaoke PLayer. The RCA jacks are bad can I send the front panel to you. I have it apart and can send it fed ex

Mario
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/10/2010
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Just Answer is strictly a group of technicians who can help you troubleshoot, connect equipment or point you in the right direction. That being said, you'd need to contact RSQ at the link below to see about getting an RA# XXXXX send the faulty part back.

The phone number is XXXXX halfway down the page at the link below:

http://www.rsqaudio.com/support_warranty.html

If this answers your question, please click "Accept". Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!