Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

I HAVE A PANASONICSDR-SW20 CAMCORDER. IT WAS OPERATING EXCELENTPICTURES

Customer Question

I HAVE A PANASONICSDR-SW20 CAMCORDER. IT WAS OPERATING EXCELENTPICTURES WEREVERY GOOD ONE DAY I TRIED TO TURN IT ON AND IT WAS NO POWER IPUT IN ANEW BATTERY TRIED TO CHARGE THE OLD ONE STILL BLANK ANY IDEAS
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Anthony :

Hello Welcome

I'm looking through the service manual but it doesnt indicate if the machine runs independant of the battery ie through the charger...........does it?

Anthony :

Have you thoroughly checked the battery connections and made sure these are good

Anthony :

connections on the unit itself

Anthony :

Please let me know here

Anthony :

Anthony

Customer:

I HAD PUT BRAND NEW BATTERY IN CAMERA IT STILL DID NOT WORK. TOTEST THE UNIT ITSEF IT IS HARD TO MAKE A CONNECTION WITHIT ENCLOSED AS IT IS . THE PROBLEM I REALLY HAVE IS THE PANASONIC REPAIR DEALERS SAY IT WOULD COST MORE TO REPAIR IT THAN BUY A NEW ONE THEY DO NOT EVEN LOOK INTO IT CAN YOU ADVISE ME WHERE I CAN SEND IT OR DROP IT OFF I LIVE IN HOUSTON TX.

Customer:

WHERE IS 77001 OR MCVAY DR.#B12RR

Anthony :

Hello

OK if you give me your zip code I will have another look!sorry

Anthony :

Anthony