How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 44675
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Sansui TV power cord. Where can I get it?

Resolved Question:

We need a replacement AC power cable for our Sansui Model HDLCD1955 LCD TV that was lost on a camping trip. How can we get one?

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 7 years ago.

Was it a two prong or 3 prong cable (you can tell by looking at where the cable plugged into the TV. There will be either 2 or three metal prongs in the jack).

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It was a 2 prong.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 years ago.

Here is a link to a replacement 2 prong power cord.

Aric and 4 other Consumer Electronics Specialists are ready to help you

Related Consumer Electronics Questions