Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Re: Home theater setup I'd like to install rear speakers and…

Customer Question
Re: Home theater setup I'd like...
Re: Home theater setup
I'd like to install rear speakers and woofer with a sound bar under my TV. Does anyone sell a sound bar without the surround sound feature? That is, just the midrange and left/right speakers?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/2/2009
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, No unfortunately ALL of the sound bars have either just the soundbaar itself, or the soundbar with a wireless subwoofer. It would be a fatastic idea to have a soundbar with wireless subwoofer and wireless rear speakers, but such an animal does not exist yet, Man...if I owned a large A V manufacturing company.....

If this answers your question, please click "Accept".

I have continued my research and have discovered that your answer wasn't correct. Bouston Acoustics makes a 3-channel soundbar, i.e., a sound bar with just right, left and mid speakers and no surround speakers/electronics.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
How to get a refund from of my $18 deposit.
Aric, Technician