Assuming that the DMR-EZ48V is correctly installed to the TV, t o connect / record the Panasonic PV-D209 to a DMR-EX48V:
- plug in the 3.5mm plug to the A / V Out (Audio / Video) of the camera;
- connect the yellow RCA to the yellow jack marked AV2 IN VIDEO on the front of the DMR-EZ48V;
- connect the white RCA plug to the white marled L MONO - AUDIO;
- power on the camera, the DVD Recorder and the TV;
- play a known good movie disk;
- set TV to view the movie playing;
- press STOP on the DVD Recorder;
- play a known good tape on the camera (set camera to VCR, press PLAY);
- on the DVD Recorder's remote control, press on the INPUT SELECT button to cycle through AV1, AV2, DV. Choose/stop on AV2;
- verify that the VHSmovie is displayed on the TV;
- replace disc inside the DMR-EZ48V with a suitable blank disc;
- press RECORD.
Good luck and thank you for using JustAnswer.