I was made to understand that you requested me to answer this problem. On most Panasonic DVD models (recorder or players), error code H07 together with H02 and H03 indicates a hardware fault. In your particular issue, it would be the spindle motor that drives and spins the disc.
The technically correct repair procedure wouold be to replace the entire disc mechanism/assembly. However, a workaround maybe performed by:
- opening the DVD unit;
- locate the spindle motor;
- manually spin the top portion (that contacts the center of the disc) to exercise it;
- possible dust, dirt grime has accumulated and prevents freed spinning. A can of compressed air would be of help to clean most areas;
- additionally, lubricating the small bearings/bushing just on top of the actual motor may help. WD40 would serve the purpose. Just use it sparingly and ensure that the lens is not smeared.
Should the above have addressed your concern, it would be appreciated if you could take a moment to :
- click on the green ACCEPT THE ANSWER button as this is the only way my work gets acknowledged;
- rate/review by leaving a feedback as you see it fit.