Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

What photodiode does digitech use in the whammy 4 and 5.

Customer Question
What photodiode does digitech...

What photodiode does digitech use in the whammy 4 and 5

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Digitech whammy 4 and 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Not long

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
5/31/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

do you know the type or manufacture number to the photodiode in the digitech whammy v? I need to replace it.

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate that information.

Here is the number to Digitech who can hopefully help you. Their number is: 1-***-***-****

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

no thanks
Unfortunately, I am not able to locate that information. Here is the number to Digitech who can hopefully help you. Their number is: 1-***-***-**** My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.