Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

It a Yamaha motif 8. And there is no sound when I hit the…

Customer Question
It a Yamaha motif...

It a Yamaha motif 8. And there is no sound when I hit the keys.

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your Yamaha?

I don’t know I got it from my nephew. He said her here sound when use with one amplifier but not any others . There no sound even without an amplifier

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

There’s is one key that sticking

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
5/30/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.