Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I downloaded Audacity last night for noise reduction on my…

Customer Question
I downloaded Audacity last...

I downloaded Audacity last night for noise reduction on my audio files. I went through a few noise reduction tutorials and did everything in sequence on a short audio with sufficient spacing in order to get a sample and when I played back the sample the noise did not get removed. what is going wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

From the start of the download. I downloaded and installed

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Audacity as usual with no problems, but noise is not being removed. I can record sample audios with no problem. Headphones and microphone and speakers are working fine.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
5/30/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.