Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

My Genos Keyboard does not have the AUDIO MULTI RECORDING…

Customer Question
Hey Brother My Genos...

Hey Brother My Genos Keyboard does not have the AUDIO MULTI RECORDING option when i press the recording button. Nevertheless the manual says it is available. Is it because i dont have the latest system upgrade of Genos software?

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

Since i bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Both no problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i cant find the way to convert midi recordings to wav file so i can save them on a pen drive and playback on another device.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
5/29/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.