Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Well I just bought the Roland rp 102 and cannot assemble…

Customer Question
Well I just bought...

Well I just bought the Roland rp 102 and cannot assemble becaus ethe stand is impossible to build . The holes don’t line up to assemble it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

We tried to build it and it’s too heavy for me to load up myself to return to the store .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
4/2/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 3 months ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am a Roland certified technician. Would it be possible to send me a picture of where you are at in the assembly, and show me what is not lining up?

Give me a few to get upstairs