Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Yamaha p255 and I seems out of tune. How do I

Customer Question
I have a Yamaha...

I have a Yamaha p255 and I seems out of tune. How do I restore the factory defUlta?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your P255? What have you tried so far?

Recently prob touched a wrong button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just need to restore tuning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/31/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Rusty, Music Professional replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Hey Rusty I just needed to restore factory defaults which I’ve done. Please don’t work on this. CN I cancel the order?

Did it fix the problem?

I just powered up while pressing the far right key
Did you cancel the order or do I need to call another number to cAncel