jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I just got my avanteGrand a week ago and play constantly.

Customer Question

I just got my avanteGrand a week ago and play constantly. It's so wonderful. My flash drive accidentally slipped between the key cover and into the inside of the piano. I think I saw the men set it up and they pulled the keyboard out to have access. Is that correct? I feel so terrible about my mistake.
JA: What's the brand and model of your instrument?
Customer: Just a minute - it's an AvantGrand N3X
JA: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just happened yesterday and I haven't done anything to retrieve it. I don't want to cause damage.
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No except much as I appreciate the help. If nothing works now, there's a piano savvy tuning man coming Tuesday to pick up my old piano and possibly he can help. Thank you sooo much.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

cell phone XXXXX 337-XXXX

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Pretty sure it boils down to one question. How to safely remove the keyboard (pulling it out of piano frame). I know it was not assembled when men delivered piano in boxes.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I was sent to your address by Yamaha. I DON"T want a doctor or vet for a dog. My question is about a piano/keyboard. Please refund the $5.00 and delete my credit card info if this is not something you can advise about now. Barbara XXXXX

Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Harry Let’s cancel now. I’ve waited many hours even overnight. Can’t take a chance harming new expensive piano. Credit me and I’ll go through Yamaha
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cancel and refund all fees. I’m 84 and find it hard to keep waiting for an answer. Shall call Yamaha and report my experience. Bn