Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

The lowering octave button is not working. Yamaha mx61.

Customer Question
The lowering octave button...

The lowering octave button is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha mx61

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX61? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday, gotta a gig tomorrow. tried forum and googles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I need so far. Do I need to pay?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
The brand of my keyboard is Yamaha MX61.
3/31/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It was so very embarrassing at the gig, because, when it was my turn to do my bit, the sound was too high that it was unhearable. The octave buttons are not responding at all. I’ve already paid twice $5, and “nothing”!
Is there any hope? your company is asking AGAIN for more money, like $47. It seems like, all it does is just to collect and collect money without any help!

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****