jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

My Disklavier intermittently loses power for a few seconds

Customer Question

My Disklavier intermittently loses power for a few seconds and then restarts. Seems like the power supply May be overheating. I read that this is a known issue and the voltage regulator may have too much input voltage going to it.
Are you familiar with this symptom?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now. What is the model number of your piano?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Midel dgt2
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Purchased in 2001
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I haven’t gotten an answer to my question yet.
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hi John,

That is correct what you have read.