Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

TROUBLE TRYING TO SAVE SONGS. YAMAHA DGX-660 PIANO. SEVERAL…

Customer Question
IM HAVING TROUBLE TRYING...

IM HAVING TROUBLE TRYING TO SAVE SONGS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

YAMAHA DGX-660 PIANO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DGX-660? What have you tried so far?

SEVERAL DAYS, I WENT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK AND ALL I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

ICAN SAVE IS THE RIGHT HAND AND NO ACCOMPLIMENT

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.