Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Explain how and where I hookup a sub-woofer to a

Customer Question
Please explain how and...

Please explain how and where I hookup a sub-woofer to a Rx-v877unit...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yahama Rx-v877

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

I have had the unit for a few years. It was installed for me. The subwoofer has never bee connected. I do not know where to plug it in ..thanks, john

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/25/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Nathan, Engineer replied 26 days ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you know the model number of the subwoofer?

Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Nathan, Engineer replied 22 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer