Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Can you tell me what screws I need for the mounting plate…

Customer Question
Hello. Can you tell...

Hello. Can you tell me what screws I need for the mounting plate for a Roland HPD 20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

I just want To mount it on a Stand and the screws did not come with it. It is not the same screws that mounts my Roland HPD 10

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/24/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 3 months ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am a Roland certified technician. There is only three options to find the screws you are looking for. (1) I checked the HPD 20 service manual and the HPD 20 owners manual and they both do not say what screw is used for mounting. (2) The stand for this unit is a PDS 10, I checked the manual for this unit and it also does not list the screw used to mount the HPD 20 to it. The bot***** *****ne is Roland does not have that information listed. (3) here is what I would do. Take the entire unit to your local hardware store. Most of them have extensive screw inventories. Just go through them and find the ones that fit. I wish I could be more help but Roland does not list that information.