Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

My power won't turn on. Earlier today, I had problems with…

Customer Question
Hi, my power won't...

Hi, my power won't turn on. Earlier today, I had problems with it, then it cam on for about 5 min. Then off. I've tried it on various outlets, that are working, tried to clean the head and plug. I NEED MY PIANO, please help!

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I'm in a small Mexican town, and don't know if there's anyone here, a dealer etc. I know isn't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/25/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your piano power question.

Is your piano a Yamaha, or some other brand, please?

Let me know that in Reply, and your region / nearest town or city, and I will help you further.