Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

How to get a yamaha ku100 to work on a pyle pted01. Just got…

Customer Question
How to get a...

How to get a yamaha ku100 to work on a pyle pted01

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KU100? What have you tried so far?

Just got it because its a better pedal, but it wont work on the pyle drum set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be motified

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
can the Yamaha ku400 be modified to work on the pyle pte01 electronic drum set?
3/21/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just wanted to know if it can be motified before I return the pedal

Unfortunately, no.