Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Chatting from Toolangi Primary ScWe have a KAWAI keyboard.

Customer Question
Chatting from Toolangi Primary...

Chatting from Toolangi Primary ScWe have a KAWAI keyboard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

KAWAI Digital Piano L1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Sustain pedal does not turn off when required. Once on seems to stay on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

When initially tried it fails to sustain - can work after a litle fiddling around then fails to turn off.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/20/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Think weWe are going to purchase a pedal - and can return it if it also fails. Will know then if the problem is the keyboard or not. Thank you
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago

OK thank you