Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a roland ma-3000k with no output i have replaced the…

Customer Question
I have a martin...

I have a martin roland ma-3000k with no output i have replaced the outputs and and the 1k 2watt resistor.still nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

So far i have replaced the out puts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also replaced the 1k 2 watt resistor

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/19/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i found the problem

OK thank you