Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Need replacement expression/volume pedal for a 1983 Hammond…

Need replacement expression/volume pedal for...
Need replacement expression/volume pedal for a 1983 Hammond electronic organ Model(###) ###-####
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello My name is ***** ***** I am a Hammond technician. Complete pedals are NLA. Do you need the plastic frame that everything mounts on?

Ron Winston
The spring and fittings that moves the shutter over the light/ photo cell? broke. I can manually move the shutter and maintain a set volume, but no chance of reassembling it..so if the frame includes the light source and photo cell that moves the shutter...I do. Suggestions? If the organ didn't weigh 200lbs I'd replace it. Lol
Phone call session started