Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

What amp can i order for my Caledonia P2s so an audience can…

What amp can i...

What amp can i order for my Caledonia P2s so an audience can hear me of 200-500 people or so that I can wear on my belt?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland Caledonia P2 Red Pipes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

Ridi and I don't know all the hip or belt size amps...but they distort when turned up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is anyone here or did I just give mr credit card info to wrong people. Call me ASAP(###) ###-####
3/19/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just waiting for answer. You didn’t answer my question of what amp is out on the market that I can put on my belt that can be heard by 200-500 people from My Caledonia Red Pipe without any other than a cord from my Caladonua P2s to a hip or belt size amp

Did you miss my reply above?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the micro cube...it sets on floor. Are u getting my messages above? A hip or belt size that I carry as I play
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The micro cube cannot b carried as you play from room to room to building to building

Yes, I see your request now. Let me look for one

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s only 5 watt...I have 3-4 Watt they distort sound when cranked all the way up. What about this one...Trace Elliot 200 Watt base is this same as a hip amp with good solid sound?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Trace Elliot ELF 200-Watt base amp? Is this an amp like I’m thinking it is? IV questioned all and answers as all the little one I keep ordering are not loud enough. I need to carry over 200-500 people without distortion

Yes, that will work.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Which will work...the Trace Element ELF 200-Watt is like a regular speaker even though it sais Bass amp. Will this one b really loud for what I want and b able to hear my red pipes loud and clear?

Trace Elliot ELF 200 will work and not sound distorted

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this being called a Trace Elliot ELF 200-Watt bass head...means just another guitar amp for Caladonian P2 bagpipes or any guitar correct???

Yes, it works.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok cool... I appreciate your time, thank you

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u were awesome...now what kind of case can I get on the market for this Trace Elliot amp? Amy ideas?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nobody has answered the last question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have any other options that are what Im looking for? Glad I didn't take your advice...Message from Trace:sent a message about Trace Elliot ELF 200-watt Micro Bass Head #162813470646this small thing is an amplifier correct and 200 watt that I put on my belt and can be heard in a packed ampatheator(###) ###-####people? with only my guitar and this amp on my belt??New message from: mmusicmill (5,814 )No this does not go on your belt and you still need speaker cabinets too and it still needs to plug in to AC power. This is a compact bass amp head, not meant for gutiar either.
Harry, Customer Service