Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a roland jdxi I need to replace the lowest key block.

Customer Question
I have a roland...

I have a roland jdxi I need to replace the lowest white key block. I've gotten it apart but the white keys will not come off. How do I get them off ? The white keys come in a block to replace separate from the black keys but they won't budge. I'm afraid I'll break them if I pry too hard.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

I just told you. I've gotten it apart. I'm ready to replace the white key block now but can't get the old one off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/18/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still need help please.
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please. My keyboard is begging to be whole again. ;)

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate any repair manual for the keys for your keyboard.

Please call Roland at 1-***-***-**** and they should be able to assist you

I looked too. No luck on repair manual. Thanks anyway.

You're welcome!