Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Using berhinger umc204hd with sonar 3x. No audio. All new…

Customer Question
Using berhinger umc204hd with...

Using berhinger umc204hd with sonar 3x. No audio.

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

All new equipment. since setup.

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Sonar plays on the built in drive. behringer play audio from the internet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/17/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Rusty, Music Professional replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

In Sonar, go into your I/O settings. This is where you will select the Behringer as your audio device, and tell it where to look for the audio. If you are using input 1 and 2 on Behringer, select Behringer as your audio device, and inputs 1 and 2.

On your recording tracks, make sure track 1 is set to record Behringer track 1, and recording track 2 set to Behringer track 2.

Since these are digital assignments, once you get them right, it will work just fine.

Let me know how it works. If you get it working, please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you need more help, please reply.

Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Rusty, Music Professional replied 3 months ago

Were you able to locate your I/O settings?