Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

How to save modified musical scales on the Korg Wavestation?

Customer Question
How to save modified...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I think "Wavestation" is the model(?)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

What I'm trying to do is "Edit Scale"

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that will be plenty! Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/16/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I'd like to continue, thanks for the opportunity.Simply, I have the Korg Wavestation, no other model designation that I can find.Initial display when turned on: Performance Select. I select Global.
From that menu, I select Scale.
Using Inc/Dec, I select Pure Major. This should adjust pitches by 1/100s of a semitone to create justly tuned musical intervals.
I don't detect any change from the Equal Tempered Scale mode.It seems there should be an "Apply" selection to activate the change.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance!Steve Keene, Lake Forest Park, WA
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.