Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

The cut carriage assembly is not working consistently to…

Customer Question
Hello,The cut carriage assembly...

Hello,The cut carriage assembly is not working consistently to move the blade holder in order to cut properly. Getting worse and can't complete jobs.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

We have a Roland XC-540 Soljet Pro 111

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

About three days now We have given it a thorough cleaning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it for now, thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/16/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'd like to continue. However, this is not a Roland Musical Instrument issue. It is a large format Roland printer/cutter issue. The model is a Roland Soljet III Pro XC-540. That's probably why no experts have answered.
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer