Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

It just stop playing in the middle of a song the sound just…

Customer Question
It just stop...

It just stop playing in the middle of a song the sound just go out.

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

Sunday was the first time

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

Ok let me try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

It been working fine until Sunday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm waiting for my answers
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I have received my answers yet!
I have not received my answers about my keyboard. Just stop making any sound
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Keyboard. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me please the model of the keyboard?

Please let me know

Juno-ds/ lo

Thanks

remove the power to the Juno, wait 10 minutes, connect the power and then tell me how it then functions please