Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

RODGERS MODEL 220 ELECTRONIC ORGAN. What is the generic part…

RODGERS MODEL 220 ELECTRONIC ORGAN...
RODGERS MODEL 220 ELECTRONIC ORGAN. What is the generic part number for the 12 volt bi-pin bulbs used in the score display illumination. I will give a tip IF you can provide me with a cross reference for parts for this particular organ
3/12/2018
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I am a Rodgers technician. If you mean the lamps for the music rest it is a #19

Hi. Glad I found you! That is the bulb for sure, but I don't even find it on Digikey. BulbsRUs is a no go either. Do you have a generic source or perhaps a missing prefix or suffix? The only bulbs ppl are showing me are WAY too powerful. These in question draw about 100-150ma as I remember. Any source that you might know about?

It has been a while but as i can remember we got the last ones through Amazon.

Ron Winston
BINGO! Your suggestion of Amazon did the trick. 5 stars naturally for you. How would you like to open a discussion consisting of several DIFFERENT questions? Only one organ but questions that are unrelated to each other so that you get the credit you deserve for answering each one. I feel that it is the only way for you to get paid fairly for your services. I have been an Electronic Technician for over 50 years, but have never specialized in organs. If this sounds agreeable to you I can start the questions coming. Note: The organ is basically a working instrument that just needs some tlc. I need the time that you will be saving me for sure. I am in Colorado. Len

Hello Len. Sure I will be glad to answer any questions I can. Just let me know what you need.