Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Lower keyboard does not work, all rest ok. Hammond, drawbar.

Customer Question
Lower keyboard does not...

Lower keyboard does not work, all rest ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Hammond, drawbar

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

In a church. turning on, testing spinet unit. keyboard only does not work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years replied 5 months ago
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am a Hammond certified technician. With a symp***** *****ke the lower keyboard is not working is usually caused by something not turned on. The problem is in order to help you I will have to have the model number so I can tell which organ you have. Almost every organ Hammond has built for the last 70 years has drawbars so that doesn't help any. If you can give me the model number I will try my best to help. The model number tag can be under the keyboard, on the back near the bottom, on the back near the top, or inside where you have to take the back off to find it.

hammond m102
Look, according to your company's contract when I signed off and withdrew my membership my help and charges were terminated. There has been no help yet and I've signed off, NO CHARGES!!!
Mel

I would like to make sure I understand the situation. The organ has not worked for a year. And all I get is 5 minutes to answer your question?