Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have an older DKC100R. When I turn on the power on the…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older DKC100R. When I turn on the power on the control unit, I hear a relay click on the power supply, nut no lights or anything displayed on the LCD. Nada. Is this an indication of a faulty power supply and are there any fuses or breakers I can inspect in the power supply? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?

Hasn't worked for a little whiel

Technician's Assistant: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?

It doesnt turn on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
There is also a DKC 850 added to this unit. Interestingly, the DKC 850 still has power and works, so the power supply may be good. The problem may be in the DKC100R control unit.
3/11/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Tes

Unfortunately, it is a sign of a faulty power supply and it would need to be replaced.