Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I want to replace the speaker grill on my PF 500 piano. How…

I want to replace...

I want to replace the speaker grill on my PF 500 piano. How do I open the case to get to the grill?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha PF500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PF500? What have you tried so far?

I just need to know how to open the case.

3/9/2018
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Yamaha certified technician. Give me a few moments and I can get that information for you.

Here is the information.....

Ron Winston