Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I was saving a bunch of patches and the octaves got jacked…

Customer Question
Hi! I was saving...

Hi! I was saving a bunch of patches and the octaves got jacked on a couple of them. How do I check/adjust for octave?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Yamaha CP4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CP4? What have you tried so far?

I've had this instrument a year and a half and have never had this problem before. I tried going into edit and hunted around. When I got to an octave area, it said +0 which would be what I want. Unfortunately, the patch is up an octave in one patch and normal in another. Did I accidentally hit something while saving?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.