Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

How do i get the pin key for go keys audio for bluethhth.

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get the pin key for go keys audio for bluethhth

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Roland go keys 61

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Roland? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to hook it up to my laptop, is that possible. it tells me to enter the pin key to connect

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
3/8/2018
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried:

0000

1234

1111